Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Everett, Washington.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 11 AM - 8 PM
Saturday - 10 AM - 7:30 PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Performs at least one higher level pharmacy technician responsibility in addition to filling prescriptions, such as Control Room, MTS (prepack machines), inventory control (purchasing), data entry, IVs, servicing facility-based medication dispensing machines).
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Experience in a pharmacy setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- LTC Pharmacy Experience