Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Concord, New Hampshire.
Monday - Friday with Rotating weekends and one set day off a week
10AM - 7PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• Fills prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy, packaging medications for dispensing and for delivery, meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy.
• Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
• Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments, which may include non-sterile compounding.
• May reconcile and fill EDK (Emergency Drug Kit) boxes.
• Participates in the periodic inventory of the pharmacy.
• May check in drugs and supplies, stock shelves and remove out-of-date items from the inventory.
• May process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
Ability to recognize and identify medications
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We promote your professional growth.