Flexible Pharmacy Staffing is seeking licensed nationally certified, data entry-experienced pharmacy technicians for a project starting in early October in Dallas, Texas (near the Dallas Love airport). Will be either temp-to-perm or direct hire "permanent" role.
• Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• The project's focus requires you to accurately copy prescription data containing compound formulas from one pharmacy system into the new system (RxDispense) in an accurate and efficient manner. This initial data entry project is estimated to take about 120 hours to complete. We may hire up to 3 certified techs to complete this project with haste. While permanent placement is not a priority for this project, this pharmacy and this staffing agency are growing. Good work will be noticed and other opportunities are likely.
• Work will be onsite at the pharmacy office (near the Dallas Love airport).
•Pharmacy Technicians will show a current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
• Pharmacy Technicians will have national certification (usually PTCB or ExCPT).
• Pharmacy Technicians will comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements..
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We just want you to be happy.