Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a job opening for a Licensed Pharmacist at a long term care pharmacy located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
• Hours fluctuate between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM, OT may be needed, at times.
• Weekends are required
The primary function of this pharmacist is to provide the final check for accuracy and completeness of packaged medications before they are sent for delivery to long term care facilities. Also, you may be checking unit-dose pre-packaging, emergency drug kits, compounding, etc. Other pharmacist duties such as interaction checks and profile DUR may also be required.
Additional Possible Functions:
• While not required for consideration, we are looking for a pharmacist who is comfortable learning the computer system and performing the review of orders entered by the pharmacy technicians. Basic kinetics dosing skills and the ability to answer dosing questions by prescribers and nurses will increase your importance on the team and potentially lead to further assignments.
• Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
• Current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Prior experience in high volume pharmacy operations such as mail order or long term care
• Experience and knowledge base of intravenous admixtures services and intravenous therapy is a plus!
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit your application and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had resume attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com. Include a description of the job you have applied for to help us quickly link your resume to your application**
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We just want you to be happy.