Flexible Pharmacy Staffing is seeking licensed staff PRN pharmacists for occasional pharmacy assignments. One is coming up, soon.
- Client pharmacy needs are often for weekdays, but some jobs are nights and/or weekends.
- Standard for a community pharmacy outpatient clinic environment:
- Pharmacist will ensure the accuracy and completeness of orders as entered by pharmacy staff
- Pharmacist will perform Drug Utilization Reviews during prescription processing
- Pharmacist will screen for Drug Interactions
- Pharmacist will monitor for appropriate dose and directions of medication, collaborating with the prescriber, nursing, and other medical staff when necessary
- Pharmacist will Review prepared medications for accuracy
- Pharmacist will Counsel patients as required.
- Pharmacist will comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements
- Pharmacist will show an appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist will show current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
- ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.) -Heavier weights with assistance
Sitting & standing for long periods of time
Repetitive motions and/or prolonged computer use
Working at a fast pace, subject to many interruptions and both physical and mental stress
All jobs currently require clear and concise verbal and written communication skills in the English language.