Seeking licensed staff pharmacists for pharmacy staffing assignments of variable length (from PRN, to contract, to permanent offers).
- Client pharmacy needs are often for weekdays, but some jobs are nights and/or weekends.
- Some assignments may be for one day, others could be for 3-6 months.
- Standard for a community pharmacy or specialty, or mail order pharmacy environment:
- Pharmacist will ensure the accuracy and completeness of orders as entered by pharmacy staff
- Pharmacist will perform Drug Utilization Reviews during prescription processing
- Pharmacist will screen for Drug Interactions
- Pharmacist will monitor for appropriate dose and directions of medication, collaborating with the prescriber, nursing, and other medical staff when necessary
- Pharmacist will Review prepared medications for accuracy
- Pharmacist will Counsel patients as required.
- Pharmacist will comply with all Company, State, and Federal regulations and requirements
- Pharmacist will show an appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist will show current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
- ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.) -Heavier weights with assistance
Sitting & standing for long periods of time
Repetitive motions and/or prolonged computer use
Working at a fast pace, subject to many interruptions and both physical and mental stress
All jobs currently require clear and concise verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We promote your professional growth.