Pharmacist PRN Pool (job now!)
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing Brunswick, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking licensed staff pharmacists for Behavioral Health Community Pharmacy staffing assignments of variable length (from PRN, to contract, to permanent offers). The most current need is December 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11.
- Most client pharmacy needs are for weekdays, but some jobs are nights and/or weekends.
- Some assignments may be for one day, others could be for 3-6 months.
- Pharmacist will show an appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist will show current license in the state of practice, with no restrictions.
- ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.) -Heavier weights with assistance
Sitting & standing for long periods of time
Repetitive motions and/or prolonged computer use
Working at a fast pace, subject to many interruptions and both physical and mental stress
All jobs currently require clear and concise verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
Flexible Pharmacy StaffingWhy Work Here?
We just want you to be happy.
Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.