Flexible Pharmacy Consulting has an opening for a LPN (LVN) Nurse to perform various audits for long term care skilled nursing facilities in the Concord/Machester, New Hamshire area.
- Full-Time hours Monday thru Friday
- Generally no weekends
- Reviews the nursing home medication pass process and provide feedback (Medication Pass Observation).
- Performs various audits in assigned facilities.
- Perform mock surveys.
- Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
- Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
- Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long term care facilities.
- Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Associate degree in nursing (LPN certification)
- Active, unblemished LPN license in the state of practice
- 1-year experience as an LPN/LVN practicing in an LTC nursing facility (or similar environment)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with nursing and develop a rapport with staff and articulate required action(s) needed to conform with Federal and State regulations.
- Travel up to 90% with a willingness to fly when necessary
- Travel will be reimbursed per client company policies
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We promote your professional growth.