Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has multiple openings for Evening Pharmacy Technicians at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Union City, California.
Shift One: Monday to Friday
1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Shift Two: Monday to Friday
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Shift Three: Monday - Friday
4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- 1 year of related experience in long term care, retail, hospital or mail delivery
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Drug-Free and clean background checks
- Good and relevant supervisor-based references
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and metric system
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- All Flexible Pharmacy Staffing Employees are expected be able to communicate via email.
- Formal training as a Pharmacy Technician (educational program w/ medical focus)
- 2-5 years of related experience in long term care, retail, hospital or mail delivery
- PTCB certification