Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
• Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Post and create billing for designated Long-Term Care facilities
• Assist facilities with their daily needs
• Input all new orders into the pharmacy system
• Review all orders for accuracy
• Refill prescriptions when requested by the facility
• Ensure that cycles are printed timely so they can be packed
• Assist in making sure medications are called into back-up upon facility request
• Make NDC changes (acute and cycle)
• Complete requests from doctors which include any new CII orders. Make changes or clarify orders as needed
• Input orders for technicians who are absent that day
• Answer telephones and field questions accordingly
• Maintain Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to operate a computer, phone, copier, fax, and calculator
• Prolonged sitting
• Must satisfy minimum training as set forth by the Board of Pharmacy
• Previous Pharmacy Technician experience required. Certified Technician preferred
• Must have basic data entry skills
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We just want you to be happy.