Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Customer Service Representative at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Long Beach, New York.
Multiple shifts with weekend rotations
• Answer all incoming calls and make outgoing calls.
• Take request for refill orders, out on pass, patient discharge orders, and other special deliveries.
• Be able to use HBS, Docutrack, Pharmacy +, Chem Link, and other prescription tracking software and programs.
• Be able to clarify information.
• Obtain patient information for our database.
• Be able to know when to give a call to a supervisor.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• 1+ years in call center/customer service
• Strong computer skills and data entry skills
• Must have good oral communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
• Associates/Bachelors degree
• Previous healthcare/pharmacy experience preferred; Inside/Outside sales experience
• Pharmacy Technician Certified
• Leadership/supervisory skills
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
We just want you to be happy.