Flexible Pharmacy Consulting Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flexible Pharmacy Consulting has an opening for a Licensed Pharmacist for up to three full-time equivalent Pharmacist-In-Charge positions (or more than 3 part-time roles) at a closed-door mail order pharmacy located in the Northern Indianapolis area of Indiana.
- Full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Generally off holidays and weekends.
- Mostly work as a staff pharmacist to check fulfillment orders
- Once hired, must be willing to complete additional state pharmacist licenses as requested (and paid for) by the pharmacy to help it serve all of the U.S.
- To serve as Pharmacist-In-Charge for specific states as needed as requested by pharmacy management.
- Work with the management team during the ramp-up to grow the pharmacy and meet delivery goals.
- Additional roles may develop as the pharmacy grows and expands.
Some states require mail order pharmacies to have a designated “PIC” (or at least have a pharmacist on site for so many hours a week with that state license) before the pharmacy can legally ship medications to that state. These states are Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Mississippi (MS), Nebraska (NE), Oklahoma (OK), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Virginia (VA), and West Virginia (WV). Flexible is recruiting today to assist the pharmacy to permanently hire up to 3 full-time equivalents of local pharmacists with the combined maximal number of state licenses to cover those states. These may include part-time roles. For the remainder of any missing state coverages, one or more of the hired pharmacists will apply for and obtain those state licenses. Additionally, we may need temporary part-time pharmacists on-site (or off-site in name only), depending on the legal requirements of the individual states. Some states may allow a pharmacist in name only during the application part of the out-of-state license, but then allow an on-site pharmacist to take over the role when it is time to start dispensing.
If you are interested in a new permanent or temporary full or part-time job in the northeast Indy area (or are willing to lend your essential license temporarily where allowable, for a fee), please reply. Some state licenses will be in higher demand than others. Mail order experience is preferred, but not required. Management experience is not required.
Interview times for the full-time positions are available immediately. Full-time employees will enjoy a closed-door pharmacy, work only weekdays, and be off all major holidays! Competitive wages and full benefits provided for full-time employees, plus fees for licenses, renewals, and related travel expenses will be paid by the employer, in addition to administrative assistance for processing it all.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Current license in the state of Indiana, with no restrictions.
- No restrictions or disciplinary actions in any state which may inhibit your ability to be PIC or staff pharmacist for any state or U.S. territory.
- Willingness to obtain additional U.S. state and Territory pharmacist licenses.
- Prefer if you already have multiple necessary state licenses for mail order pharmacy business. Must be willing to obtain any necessary licenses as quickly as possible.
Flexible Pharmacy ConsultingWhy Work Here?
At Flexible, we promote you professionally to our pharmacy clients.
Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.