FlexiCorps, Inc Elk Grove Village, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FlexiCorps is seeking individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding office environment.
FlexiCorps is a family-owned company offering one-on-one personalized employment services. As a top employment staffing service in Illinois, Florida, and Texas, FlexiCorps specializes in matching qualified employees with suitable employers. FlexiCorps offers job seekers a robust mix of long-term temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire opportunities. Positions span the clerical, administrative, industrial and technical fields. We take pride in helping job seekers to find just the right opportunities for their particular background and skill set. Employers nationwide can count on FlexiCorps to fill their temporary and permanent positions. We serve everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a variety of industries. By forming long-term partnerships with employers and job seekers, FlexiCorps ensures both sides enjoy a successful relationship.
What you should know about working for FlexiCorps:
• You will perform most of your job duties in the office, but at times will be required to visit client sites with both light industrial and office environments. You may also be asked to seek and attend events and network within surrounding communities.
• We are committed to providing the safest work environments. This means we evaluate client sites for safe conditions and operations, and you will have access to safety training and personal protective equipment.
• We focus on client satisfaction. Meeting client expectations is a must; quality and productivity are critical.
• Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are necessary when visiting a light industrial setting.
What does a Recruiting Specialist do?
• Source and maintain a database of candidates (light industrial, clerical, and professional)
• Process candidate applications and administer required screening and assessments
• Place qualified candidates meeting clients’ expectations and deadlines
• Keep an organized, efficient workspace and office (desks, file cabinets, paperwork, etc.)
• Maintain a thorough understanding of labor laws
• Develop and maintain an outstanding relationship with existing clients and employees
• Communicate with clients to fill existing orders and generate new orders
Compensation: $17.00/hr + BOE
Hours: This is a full-time position, 40+ hours weekly.
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, hours may vary depending on workload. Some flexibility may be required.
• Health and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• Maternity and Parental leave benefits
• Direct Deposit
We want you to join the team if you can perform these essential job functions:
• Must be able to understand and follow verbal direction
• Must be able to visually interpret data and information on a computer screen
• Must be able to effectively type on a computer keyboard for efficient data entry
• Must be able to sit and stand for 8 or more hours per day
• Must be able to safely move throughout both light industrial and office setting daily
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English and Spanish
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• A criminal background check is required
• High school diploma or above (bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Previous experience with candidate management systems and time keeping systems is preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
• Regular hours will be 8:30-5:30, M-F but flexibility may be required
• Must have a background in recruiting (staffing industry experience not required)
• Must have supervisory experience (within recruiting field)
• Must be willing and able to drive to clients, job fairs, interviews, other FlexiCorps locations, etc.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
FlexiCorps is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
1100 LandmeierElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at FlexiCorps, Inc