Machine Operator- Direct Hire!
- $20 Hourly
FlexiCorps is seeking individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced light industrial environment that involves working with and around machinery.
FlexiCorps is a family-owned company offering one-on-one personalized employment services. As a top recruiting service in Illinois, Florida, and Texas, FlexiCorps specializes in matching qualified employees with suitable employers. FlexiCorps offers job seekers a robust mix of employment opportunities. Positions span the clerical, administrative, industrial and technical fields. We take pride in helping job seekers to find just the right opportunities for their particular background and skill set. Employers nationwide can count on FlexiCorps to fill their positions. We serve everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a variety of industries. By forming long-term partnerships with employers and job seekers, FlexiCorps ensures both sides enjoy a successful relationship.
What you should know about placement through FlexiCorps:
- We are committed to providing the safest work environments. This means we evaluate client sites for safe conditions and operations, and you will have access to safety training and personal protective equipment.
- We focus on client satisfaction. Meeting client expectations are a must; quality and productivity are critical.
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!
What does an Operating Technician do?
- Transfer palletized loads of finished product from bar soap production lines into the Warehouse, trailer, or rail car, marks each load with identifying ticket and places product into designated rack area, trailer or rail car. Responsible for transferring wall loads of finished product to the Warehouse.
- Places empty pallets into position on all palletizers and/or designated areas for hand palletizing.
- Checks condition of finished load regarding proper case counts, damaged product, open cases, etc. placing problem loads in temporary storage in MOS II. Reports any damage or problems to the Team Manager. Cleans up any damage.
- Completes proper paper work for production reporting, properly tags finished loads and places them into designated racks, area, trailer, or rail car.
- Uses Warehouse Management System to log production, move inventory, and supply the production lines.
- Communicates with the Team Manager and/or office staff of product code changes and other handheld issues.
- Checks lift truck daily for proper safe operating conditions and documents and reports any issues to Management and the tractor mechanic.
- Obtains and changes battery or fuel for lift truck as required.
- Performs general manual labor work.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner, utilizing safety practices and procedures required by the site and applicable law, personal protective equipment, and reporting procedures. Reviews all pertinent safety material before conducting new assignments.
- Monitors for, and reports unusual occurrences to management.
- Maintains all equipment and facilities in a clean, orderly and operating condition. Completes weekly housekeeping.
- Trains other employees as required
- Assists Operations and Maintenance as required.
- Completes work orders as required.
- Must maintain skills training as required by the site, regulations and permits.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management. No task or duty is exclusive to a classification or skill set. An employee working in this classification is expected to perform various duties and tasks that traditionally may not have been assigned under a more narrow job classification.
Compensation: $19.65 per hour
Shift: 2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:00am M-F
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK 3RD SHIFT HOURS AT TIMES. 12AM-8:00AM
- Medical, Dental, Vision available after 90 day probationary period
- Life and Disability
- 401K with company match
- Employee referral program with potential $1000 bonus
We want you to join the team if you can perform these essential job functions:
- Must be able to effectively walk throughout the facility.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to operate a computer.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladder, work on a platform, handle flexible hoses, and handling 50 pounds or more.
- Work is performed in an internal plant environment in hot temperatures; exposure to noise, dust, and odors.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to perform the basic math functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must pass a training program to operate equipment in the operation.
- Must be able to pass the required fork truck -training program.
- Ability to operate/learn to operate all material handling equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with peers, supervisors, and maintenance personnel.
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow verbal and written operating instructions.
- Ability to learn/perform basic data entry into process control control computers.
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends and holidays as required.
- Material Handling experience using a fork-truck and equivalent industrial powered equipment in a Warehouse Managment System environment.
- Experience loading trailers and containers, using handheld units.
- Experience with 4 high pallet racks.
- Experience changing truck batteries.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
FlexiCorps is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
FlexiCorps is a family-owned company offering one-on-one personalized employment services. As a top recruiting service in Illinois and Texas, FlexiCorps specializes in matching qualified employees with suitable employers. FlexiCorps offers job seekers a robust mix of employment opportunities. Positions span the clerical, administrative, industrial and technical fields. We take pride in helping job seekers to find just the right opportunities for their particular background and skill set. Employers nationwide can count on FlexiCorps to fill their positions. We serve everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a variety of industries. By forming long-term partnerships with employers and job seekers, FlexiCorps ensures both sides enjoy a successful relationship.
FlexiCorps, IncAurora, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.