FlexiCorps is seeking individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced light industrial environment that involves working with and around machinery.
FlexiCorps is a family-owned company offering one-on-one personalized employment services. As a top recruiting service in Illinois, Florida, and Texas, FlexiCorps specializes in matching qualified employees with suitable employers. FlexiCorps offers job seekers a robust mix of employment opportunities. Positions span the clerical, administrative, industrial and technical fields. We take pride in helping job seekers to find just the right opportunities for their particular background and skill set. Employers nationwide can count on FlexiCorps to fill their positions. We serve everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a variety of industries. By forming long-term partnerships with employers and job seekers, FlexiCorps ensures both sides enjoy a successful relationship.
What you should know about working for FlexiCorps:
- We are committed to providing the safest work environments. This means we evaluate client sites for safe conditions and operations, and you will have access to safety training and personal protective equipment.
- We focus on client satisfaction. Meeting client expectations are a must; quality and productivity are critical.
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!
What does an Industrial Line Operator do?
Check specs, load/unload production lines, use measurement tools, manual inspection of parts, and change/adjust control parameters, completion of production paperwork. Additional Duties – Daily preventative maintenance, remove, replenish fluids/lubricants, and 5S cleaning responsibilities.
- - Follow all company rules and regulations related to environmental, health, and safety.
- - Read and follow work instructions and inspection standards to correctly perform operational processes and meet customer product specifications.
- -Start-up and shut-down machines according to procedures.
- -Operate, monitor, and adjust machines in a grinding, assembly, or broach and turning line via switches, buttons, and displays.
- -Supply components to hoppers, indexing poles or conveyors.
- -Using hand tools, change worn machine accessories such as grinding wheels, finishing stones, and tool inserts.
- -Visually inspect components and parts for defects.
- - Measure components and parts with precision dial indicators or other instruments to ensure they meet customer requirements and machines are operating correctly.
- -Troubleshoot causes of machine alarms and take appropriate action.
- - Record quality inspection data on check sheets.
- -Record production information on daily reports.
- -Enter inventory transactions using the Bar Code Inventory system.
- -Safely use powered material handling equipment such as forklifts, scissor tables, hoists, or pallet jacks to lift and transfer materials from one place to another.
- -Observe line operation to detect causes of part defects or specific machine malfunctions and provide machine repair technicians with information.
- -Perform machine preventative maintenance such as cleaning or adding oil to reservoirs.
- -This list is not inclusive; other job-related tasks may be assigned.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd Shifts
We want you to join the team if you can perform these essential job functions:
- Must be able to walk, stand, and work at a fast pace for 8 hours or more
- Must have use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- This job requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic mechanical knowledge of computerized machines, gauges, and hand tools
- General knowledge of material handling, manufacturing processes, quality control systems
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals.
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Respond promptly to a sound or light signal when it occurs
- Concentrate on a task over several minutes without being distracted.
- Arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern.
- Must be at least 18years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Have to be able to pass a criminal background check-7years
- Must exhibit a positive and professional attitude
- Must be dependable, reliable and a team player
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow instruction and perform well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard in a fast-paced environment
FlexiCorps is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation