Senior Software Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flexi Software, a 30-year old enterprise software company, is looking for a senior software architect for the Flexi product lines built on top of the Microsoft technologies. Flexi develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-based and client/server deployments. We are looking for a technology-savvy, motivated individual who craves the excitement and opportunity of a high-energy, professional atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop components of an accounting application that is deployed in a distributed environment using the Microsoft Visual Studio integrated development environment.
· Design and develop implementations of functionality targeted for hosted applications that support multi-tenant, highly scalable transaction processing
A candidate should possess the following performance traits:
· Ability to manage workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines
· Ability to estimate effort related to an assignment, to establish work plans and to manage tasks to completion without detailed supervision
· Timely and accurate communication regarding status of assignments, reassessment of expectations, and risk to deliverables
· Self-sufficient knowledgeable individual who is driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages
· 10+ years of development experience using C++.
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft technology stack.
· Experience with XML, XSLT, WCF, web services, WebAPI a plus
· Understanding of component architecture a plus
· 5+ years of experience for a company that sells software
· Proven ability to troubleshoot problems related to high volumes of data is a plus
· Experience developing enterprise software applications a plus
· Experience with accounting and/or financial systems a plus
Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance and vision discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
Flexi SoftwareWhy Work Here?
As part of a small team, you will have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact; challenged daily to learn, grow and contribute.
Flexi provides enterprise process driven software which has been delivering a Faster Financial Close for their customers for 30+ years. Flexi’s powerful accounting software was built to simplify the complex processes that accountants face every day, reducing the stress associated with the period close, especially for organizations with complicated multi-entity books. Flexi’s applications are process driven with strong workflow and audit trails, streamlining the entire close process to final audit, providing tremendous benefits to finance teams resulting in faster and more accurate financial close for their clients.
2 Trap Falls RoadShelton, CT
TechnologyView all jobs at Flexi Software