Flexi develops enterprise accounting systems in a .NET/Web services environment, as well as an object-oriented client/server environment and is currently seeking an Intern to provide assistance to varied departments and complete projects as assigned. This paid internship is an excellent opportunity for a student to experience the different areas of a technology company while gaining real-world experience. You may assist in Development, Quality Assurance, and/or Technical Support as well as process mail, handle deliveries and visitors, and order and receive supplies.
- Log problems and questions as incidents that are received from the accounting users into the CRM system.
- Administer the support email inbox which includes adding attachments and supporting information received from the users to their corresponding incident into the CRM system.
- Administer the generic support voice mail to add or update incidents.
- Research the knowledge base to look up answers and solutions related to previously reported questions/problems.
- Work with application users, accountants and IT personnel, to answer questions related to the accounting software.
- Follow through functionality in the Flexi accounting modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Receivable to replicate issues reported by customers.
- Work on service orders from customers that are of technical nature.
- Follow internal procedures to service various customer requests.
- Follow direction provided by seniors and managers.
- Interact with clients in a professional, courteous and timely manner ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Escalate items in case of emergencies.
Student currently enrolled in an accredited college with a CS or IT track.
Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week between 8:30am-5:30pm (work schedule set to accommodate class schedule).
- Organized with the ability to multitask and operated in a fast paced environment
- Customer focused with ability to communicate well.
Interest and/or background in Software Development, Web Design, Database Design/ Data Modeling and Systems Design.
Team player, self-starter, detail oriented with strong organizational skills and professional demeanor.
Understanding of accounting concepts is a plus.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO