Supervisor, Maintenance Manager
Maintaining building, property, and routine maintenance on machinery and equipment.
1. Ability to work well with others and possess good organizational skills.
2. Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
3. High school education and knowledge of maintenance procedures.
4. Good basic knowledge of carpentry, mechanical, electricity, plumbing, and custodial skills.
5. Must possess a knowledge of factory safety (OSHA) and environmental (EPA) procedures.
Typical Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
1. Routine maintenance on buildings and machinery as required.
2. Operations of the heating system, including upkeep of heating units.
3. Operation and maintenance of air compressor, including scheduled oil changes and filter changes.
4. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
5. Maintains upkeep of building which may require painting and carpentry work.
6. Responsible for all company owned maintenance tools.
7. Utilize our Smart Maintenance Program.
8. The ability to be qualified as an extrusion, Genesis, Flexaust, and Flexadux operator by understanding how each machine operates.
9. Performs scheduled preventive maintenance tasks.
10. Performs any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required.
1. Condition of building
2. Condition of machinery and equipment
3. Expediency in which assigned tasks are accomplished
4. Quality of work completed
Why Work Here?
Great Benefits, 401K with generous Employer match, Healthy work/life balance, competitive salary
Las Vegas, NV