Software Support Engineer
FlexShopper Boca Raton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
- Fix database issues and coding bugs to help enhance the system.
- Plan, Automate, Deploy, and troubleshoot Infrastructure.
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers if issues are encountered.
- Provide status updates to clients on a regular basis.
- Update all appropriate departments to facilitate a successful resolution to any client issue.
- Build and test the solution, deploy it to the clients environments, and validate the resolution.
- Database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validate stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Maintain/Monitor/Improve Database Indexes, and Application Queries and Data Modeling.
- Work with multiple teams including Development to understand Unit test coverage, DevOps to understand the Continuous Integration process and Customer Support to understand issues customers see.
- Take ownership of sensitive and/or highly critical issues that need expedited resolution.
- Challenge the status-quo, holds other accountable and use data to drive a positive change.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with databases at the administration and SQL level
- Experience interpreting product architecture and system design
- Experience coding with automation framework, tools and services
- Experience in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication
At FlexShopper, we believe in treating our consumers fairly and with respect, we work together as a team, and believe that our employees deserve to have a balanced work-live experience. Benefits include, health insurance (including vision and dental), 401k, and optional disability and life insurance, as well as company subsidized gym memberships and commuter passes for the Tri-Rail.
FlexShopperWhy Work Here?
Fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial spirit!
FlexShopper, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY) is a financial and technology company that provides brand name durable goods to consumers on a lease-to-own (LTO) basis through its e-commerce marketplace (www.FlexShopper.com) and LTO payment method. FlexShopper also provides LTO technology platforms to retailers and e-tailers to enter into transactions with consumers who want to obtain durable goods, but do not have the available cash or credit. At FlexShopper, we believe in treating our consumers fairly and with respect, we work together as a team, and believe that our employees deserve to have a balanced work-live experience. Benefits include, health insurance (including vision and dental), 401k, and optional disability and life insurance, as well as company subsidized gym memberships and commuter passes for the Tri-Rail.
AddressBoca Raton, FL