- Expired: October 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Boca Raton - BOCA RATON, FL
FlexShopper, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of FlexShopper, Inc. (Nasdaq: FPAY) is a financial and technology company that provides brand name durable goods to consumers on a lease-to-own (LTO) basis through its ecommerce marketplace (www.FlexShopper.com) and LTO payment method. FlexShopper also provides LTO technology platforms to retailers and e-tailers to enter into transactions with consumers who want to obtain durable goods, but do not have the available cash or credit.
At FlexShopper, we believe in treating our consumers fairly and with respect. Our diverse and inclusive team believes in working hard together while enjoying a balanced work-life experience. Headquartered in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida, our team enjoys an accessible, fun, and fast-paced onsite work environment, where we feel comfortable collaborating with colleagues at all levels of the #FlexFam. Were creative and dedicated self-starters who are happy to be a part of a growing innovative FinTech company.
Our benefits package includes competitive compensation, health insurance, vision, dental, and 401k with 100% employer match up to 4%* with immediate vesting after 90 days. Our Paid Time Off plan provides 7 days after only 6 months of service and 3 weeks of PTO after just 1 year! We also offer optional disability and life insurance, pet insurance, EAP resources, commuter passes for the Tri-Rail, flexible work arrangements, frequent rewards and recognition activities, a casual dress code, free gourmet coffee/tea and snacks in the break room and company subsidized gym memberships.
Position Summary: One of the Compliance Administrator key roles will be to assist the Legal and Compliance Department which is responsible for ensuring that FlexShopper adheres to all regulatory compliance statutes and internal best practice guidelines. The Compliance Administrator will assist in monitoring policy, reports on the outcome of checks, and when appropriate makes adjustments to ensure compliance. This role coordinates projects for the Compliance Department and also monitors incoming requests to the department for task assignment. In addition, the Administrator performs administrative duties such as contract maintenance, general correspondence, and tracking of agreements as part of Third Party and Vendor risk reviews. The Compliance Administrator will conduct vendor managements and assessments. The role will also perform various ad-hoc tasks in support and as part of the Legal and Compliance team. This is a full-time onsite position in our Boca Raton, FL office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and monitors tasks for Compliance Department including interfacing with intracompany departments for requests (IT/DEV and implementation)
- Maintains system of record documenting compliance updates and changes
- Interfaces with banking partners to provide and document updates and changes
- Maintains, monitors, and tracks existing and new contracts
- Conducts vendor management and due diligence on vendors of the business
- Inputs information into contract management software
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, law, or related field preferred
- Two years previous experience as a compliance/contract administrator, business administrative, contract manager, or related field preferred
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use sound judgment, work independently, with minimal supervision
- Bilingual is a plus
Core Competencies for Success:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriately communicate and translate complex security risks
- Knowledge of information security standards, principles, and practices
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
Notifications and Disclaimers:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties and responsibilities described in this document are not a comprehensive list. The scope of the job may change, and additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands.
Individuals may need to sit or stand for prolonged periods working on a computer. The role may require you to walk, primarily on a level surface, for periods during the day. The job may also require reaching above shoulder heights, below waist or lifting up to 15 pounds to file documents or store materials throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Travel Required: NO
Percentage of Travel Required in this role: None
FlexShopper is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressBoca Raton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at FLEXSHOPPER LLC
Get fresh Travel Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.