Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flex Technology Group is the largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions provider in the nation. For more than 15 years, FlexTG has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types - a fully integrated national managed program for document technology. We are the service and solutions professionals, providing support to medium and large businesses throughout the country. FlexTG currently manages clients in all 50 states including Canada and Puerto Rico.
This position partners with the Sales organization and is responsible for assisting in business development, pre-sales, audits, customer financials and supporting all Sales Team needs. Position is based in Mesa Arizona or downtown Chicago Illinois.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists Account Executives with on-site and virtual account analysis of customer locations
- Data entry
- Completes debriefs after every analysis
- Creates toner inventory
- Conducts security assessment
- Performs financial analysis and creates summary
- Data analysis, requesting info, digging up details and preparing presentations
- Prepares strategies and proposals for the Sales Team
- Complete contracts and deal paperwork
- Works closely with customer contacts, end-users and FTG’s internal resources on pricing requests, contracts, SLA’s and escalations
- Full understanding of EzMPS Database
- Supports all Dynamics, EDA & Zoom Search projects
- Prepares quarterly reviews
- Conducts research projects, bios, prospecting lists
- Augment customer relationship building
- Responsible for large nationwide pre-sales needs and requires regular nationwide travel
- Supports all other team member tasks and other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Background in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong self-motivator
- Client facing or field work experience
- Independent and hard working
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by FlexPrint
- Intermediate computer knowledge* MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- As part of pre-employment, we require drug and background screenings
FlexTG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Get fresh Sales Solution Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!