NOTE: THIS IS A TRAVEL STAFFING ASSIGNMENT. INQUIRE TODAY FOR JOB DETAILS.
- Job ID: JOB-00239023
- Assignment Length: 14 weeks
- Shift Type: Nights
- Facility Type: Magnet Level I Trauma & Pediatric Teaching Facility
- Submit without Active License: Yes
- Number of Openings:
- Start Month: August,2019
- Job Certifications and Licenses: BLS;NIH
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses and clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our mission is to deliver premier travel staffing solutions with integrity and transparency. FlexCare's exceptional service and reputation make it one of the most awarded healthcare staffing companies in the industry each year, including ranking as one of the top travel nursing companies in the nation from industry authorities like Highway Hypodermics, BluePipes, and Travel Nursing Central.
FlexCare has also been recognized by numerous hospital MSPs with various awards, including, Partner of the Year, Largest Patient Impact, and the Most Engaged Travel Associate awards.
FlexCare's robust benefits package for all travel assignments includes:
- MaxPay – our commitment to offer the maximum pay package for every position, every time, right from the start
- S1NGLEPOINT – a single point of contact who personally takes care of all your assignment details, questions, and everything in between
- Virtual Recruiter – 24-hour job monitoring based upon your preferences and delivered to your inbox every day when you wake up
- Award-Winning Service – Ranked as one of the top travel nursing companies in the nation by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), Highway Hypodermics, BluePipes, and RightSourcing
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account and dependent care flexible spending account
- 401k with employer matching