FLEX 'N BURN is launching the hottest new fitness studio in Valencia, CA and is looking for Fitness Service & Sales Representatives to join our team. Our 30 Minute CardioMuscular Workout Classes utilize a Proprietary Fusion of science-based HIIT training methods along with hi-tech equipment to deliver the most efficiently effective workout possible!
Are you ready and motivated to be a part of a new and exciting fitness studio brand? Come grow with us!
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, reliable and passionate fitness enthusiast who is positive, energetic and loves helping people strive to be and achieve their best.
We are looking for successful, motivated people who want to improve themselves and their career by helping others and want to be a part of a collaborative work environment.
A fitness background is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong sales and/or customer background are also ideal.
The Fitness Service & Sales Representative is the lead customer service and sales contact and will personify and represent Flex 'n Burn brand to all members, guests, or prospects. The most important aspect is to present an enthusiastic, friendly and professional “first impression” while genuinely and cheerfully greeting all members and guests. Sales & Service Representatives are also responsible for presenting and selling all products and services.
- Promote a positive, inclusive and harmonious fitness culture
- Maintain a clean, well-organized and safe and workout environment
- Conduct studio tours including, presenting membership options and providing physical demonstrations of F'NB burn station
- Operate software and merchant systems efficiently and accurately for sales, check in, customer management and costumer services
- Meet sales goals and associated key performance indicators
- Conduct any incoming inquires via telephone, text, email social media as directed by the studio policy and management
- Manage and conduct follow up of inquiry calls, sales calls, customer care calls etc.
- Schedule or assist clients in scheduling, rescheduling classes, explaining studio policies
- Field initial member complaints and concerns
- Performs Opening and Closing Procedures for the studio if assigned those shifts
- Responsible for keeping check-in desk clean, neat, orderly and assist in maintaining entire studio
- Attends monthly departmental meetings
- Always maintains professionalism
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have exemplary organizational skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Must have ability to multi-task
- A previous understanding of fitness studio operations, sales or services is preferred
- Must be a team player, willing to cover or trade shifts when necessary
If you are an experienced, energetic and friendly individual with the following characteristics, Flex 'n Burn wants you!
- Ability to create a positive, fun and high energy studio environment
- Experience in sales or service in a fitness studio or fitness club operation
- Ability to evaluate prospects' needs and goals and to present right services to help to achieve them
- Must be well organized, punctual and diligent
- Energetic, enthusiastic, personable disposition
- Friendly with excellent communication skills
- A passion for fitness and helping people
- Willing and able to work early mornings, nights, weekends and occasional holidays
Education and/or Experience Required
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- One to three years related fitness sales and/or service experience preferred
- A current fitness certification of an approved education company is not required but is preferred. Accepted Accredited Certifications: NFPT, NSCA, ACE, PTA Global Certified Trainer, ACSM, AFAA, CI and NASM
- Must have and maintain a current CPR certification
- Must complete and pass the F'NB 30HIIT Presentation Process
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Proficient computer and software skills
- Must understand HIIT and heart-rate based training programs and the science that supports the 30 Minute CardioMuscular Workout
- Demonstrable knowledge and articulation of the benefits of using the F'NB Burn Station
- Ability to learn and assist in managing and/or use of F'NB class video training software, heart rate tracking and audio-visual
- Equipment necessary for all workout classes to assist instructors and clients when needed
Sales & Service Representatives will need to be able to conduct studio tours and physical demonstrations of F'NB Burn Station during those tours. Physical demonstrations of F'NB burn station will be an integral part of the studio tour as prospects will see and learn about how the F'NB station works. Some tours may require personal demonstration of exercises and some may require articulation or safe instruction of exercises to prospects.
If you think you are the right fit, then we are looking forward to your application.