3RD SHIFT QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
MONDAY – FRIDAY
12 AM – 8 AM
PAY RATE: $8.50
Injection Molding Factory in Barberton Ohio is looking to fill the position of a Quality Control Inspector. This person will be responsible for monitoring the quality of all parts produced on their shift, making sure all policies and procedures are being followed and reporting any quality problems or procedures not being followed to the Shift Supervisor.
This position is an 8-hour shift but will also require occasionally to work 12-hour days.
3rd shift position 12 am-8 am Sun-Thurs. Will train on 1st shift 8 am-4 pm Mon-Fri for 2 to 3 weeks then move to 3rd shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect parts being produced on their shift
- Use of gauges, calipers, micrometers for measuring of standards
- Work well as an individual and also as a team
- Report any quality issues
- Able to perform Dock Audit
- Adhere to all company policies/procedures and safety.
- Fill out all production paperwork accurately and timely
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a QC
- Must be organized and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team with other OC's and lead by example.
*Company may Require a Background Check*
*Must be able to pass a Drug Test*