Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Flex Staffing Resources Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Herndon, VA 20171 (near Dulles Airport)
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $160, 0000 per year plus Benefits
The Cyber Security Systems Engineer configures, maintains, administers and deploys a wide range of cyber security technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, vulnerability scanners, network mapping tools and the related servers, databases and circuits. Provide technical leadership in the architecture, design, deployment, management, configuration and use of Cyber Security Technology in response to malicious activity directed toward enterprise networks, systems and information.
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience required
- Minimum 3 years IT experience with three or more years of practical experience in a technology administration role
- Knowledge of netflow and other analytic methods for detecting malicious network activity
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems and common applications
Advanced knowledge of the following:
- information systems security concepts and technologies;
- network architecture and tools;
- general database concepts;
- hardware and software troubleshooting;
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certificate programs in relevant areas
Flex Staffing ResourcesWhy Work Here?
It’s an exciting time. Company is growing fast, giving employees the opportunity to learn new skills and advance.
Flex Staffing Resources is a recruiting agency based in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Entrusted by companies with challenge Cyber Security and data management recruiting needs, Flex Staffing Resources identifies exceptional talent and brings them together. www.CyberSecSource.Com