Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer enquiries in responsive manner.
Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
Train all temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
Organize business review meetings with clients to improve performance continuously and qualitatively.
Monitor all company activities and ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
Recruit, train and induct employees to achieve and maintain designed staffing pattern.
Organize and conduct interviews and perform background investigation and provide on site tests to all prospective employees.
Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
- Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents at the site.
- Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account
- Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP’s.
- Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
- Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
- Other duties as assigned.