- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flex Fleet Rental is seeking a Project Coordinator to help manage projects essential to our growth and success. The position will work closely with department heads to craft a plan for execution on critical projects and manage the development and successful rollout of those projects. This position will report to a Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
· Use technology to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget
· Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
· Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
· Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer and business requirements and coordinate various managers, vendors, and stakeholders during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
· Identify and resolve project issues
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
· Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
· Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with stakeholders to approve and implement changes
· Other projects as directed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience in an Agile development environment preferred
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Experience using Monday.com, Microsoft 360, Salesforce, Navision preferred
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Effective communication and collaborate with all levels of the organization
· Ability to change with the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment under expected timelines
· Team player who works well with all internal departments
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Highly organized and strong attention to detail
· Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
· Strong, consistent, and competitive work ethic
· Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus
Flex Fleet RentalWhy Work Here?
Great team! Lots of room for growth, awesome benefits!
Flex Fleet Rental has been a pioneer in the project-based fleet rental business for nearly a decade. We have been listed on the top 100 growth companies in Utah for 3 years in a row and we are also listed on Inc. Magazine’s list of 5,000 most successful companies nationwide. Do you want to know what makes us so successful? Come join us and find out and participate in our success. Flex Fleet Rental is growing rapidly and we are looking for talented individuals who can keep pace and grow into future opportunities with us. We provide competitive compensation for full-time employees. Benefits include a very generous medical, dental, and vision plan. We make significant contributions to your health savings account. We provide above market 401K match contributions. We offer paid time off for sick, vacation, company holidays and more. Executive office is in Salt Lake City Metro area. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Flex Fleet Rental is an at will employer.
6975 S Union Park CenterSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Flex Fleet Rental