• Minimum of 1 year recent OR Registered Nurse experience required.
• Minimum of 1 year recent acute care Registered Nurse experience required.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California (or ability to obtain)
• Must have and maintain current BLS card, required.
• Must have and maintain ACLS certification or obtain within 6 months of assignment to department
• Independently provide holistic, individualized care using the team concept for surgical patients
• Great community with low cost of living
• Only 1- hour away from the Sequoia National Forest, 2 -hours from Yosemite National Forest, 2- ½ hours from the Pacific Coast Line, 3- hours to LA and a 4-hour drive to the San Francisco Bay area
• Tremendous pay/benefits with sign on and relocation available
• Must be able to work normal scheduled working hours to include Holidays, call-backs, weeknights, weekends, and on-call.
• Agrees to participate, as directed, in emergencies and community disasters during scheduled and unscheduled hours.
• Needs to recognize that they have an affirmative duty and responsibility for reporting perceived misconduct, including actual or potential violations of laws, regulations, policies, procedures, or this organizations standards and code of conduct.
• The employee shall work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and the employee shall at all times demonstrate a cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Sign On Bonus Offered
• Relocation Bonus Offered
• Health Insurance/Vision Insurance/Dental Insurance
• Porterville, CA.