Salary is Negotiable
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
1. An SD RN or ADN license or the ability to obtain a license
2. The ability to communicate well and build productive relationships with both patients and other members of the healthcare team
3. A desire to experience acute care and provide excellent patient care
What you need to know
1. Beautiful hospital in a beautiful part of the country!
2. Fantastic opportunity for a new nurse to join a Magnet hospital and gain immediate, hands-on experience
3. Relocation Assistance, benefits, tuition assistance, and shift differentials
• Department Description: Medical 8th Floor is a 48 bed adult unit that cares for patients ages 17 years and older with a variety of medical conditions including, but not limited to, complications from diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, pneumonia, circulatory disorders and gastrointestinal conditions. The nursing staff has a variety of nursing experience that provides a team approach to provide excellence in patient care in this fast-paced environment.