Warehouse Driver Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits Day ONE
- Monday – Friday Day Shift
- PTO after 90 days (2 weeks)
What we do
FleetPride Service Center repairs heavy-duty trucks for our customers.
What you will do every day
- Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
- Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices
- Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US Mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries.
- Complete forklift operator training annually, provided by The Company.
What we offer
· Weekly pay on Friday by direct deposit.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Day one
· 2 weeks of vacation
· Sick days
· Paid holiday’s
What it is like to work at FleetPride
Although we have 66 shops, 280 + parts locations, and 3,500 employees you will feel like you work for an independent shop. You report to the same manager every day, and everyone knows you. We also growing very rapidly and with growth comes opportunities for promotion. We like to promote from within as well.
- Be able to pass drug test
- Valid drivers’ license with clean driving record.
2785 Long Lake Rd RosevilleSaint Paul, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at FleetPride
Get fresh Warehouse Associate Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.