Diesel Mechanic Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is for day shift, Monday-Friday and pays up to $27/hr.
(Top level technicians make up to $35 so if we interview you and decide to bump you to a tech lll, you can make WAY MORE.)
Diesel Technician ll: This is FleetPride's medium level of technician who will be able to work on most things that come in the door!
This is what we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision on YOUR FIRST DAY!!!
- Vacation time (2 weeks) and sick time at 90 days of employment!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- 401K with matching, life insurance, flex spending accounts, employee assistance program, short term disability, long term disability, holidays and more!
- Monday-Friday day shift with consistent scheduling
- Boot program, annual allowance
- Matco tool program that allows you to get free tools
- FleetPride Tech University- Advanced training
- Company paid RX safety glasses
- Free uniforms
- Annual raises
- Career advancement opportunities with relocation assistance
This is what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of diesel experience on semi-trucks preferred.
- Good communication skills with the service manager, service writer and customers about jobs in progress.
- Ability to provide your own tools and box.
- Someone who is driven to work efficiently and safely to provide the best service.
- Skillful in preventative maintenance, air systems, electrical diagnosis and repairs, starting systems, brakes, wheel ends, coolant systems, some AC diagnostics and repairs, some steering and alignment issues, drivetrain diagnostics and repairs, removing and replacing differentials, after treatment systems, and MORE.
Please visit fleetpride.com/careers to see all open positions and to apply directly!
FleetPrideWhy Work Here?
Eligible for benefits DAY ONE: Medical/Dental/Vision
Formed in 1999, FleetPride is the largest distributor of truck and trailer parts in the independent heavy-duty aftermarket channel. FleetPride operates over 250 locations in 45 states and carries over 400 nationally-recognized brands. In addition, FleetPride offers in-house remanufactured products such as brake shoes and driveline components. Truck and trailer repair services are also offered at a number of locations under the FleetCare brand.
4501 West Esthner AveWichita, KS
AutomotiveView all jobs at FleetPride