550 Firehouse Road, PO Box 459, Grantville, PA 17028
660 University Avenue SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
1635 Airport Road, Allentown, Pa 18109
Phone: (833) Go-Fleet; Fax: (717) 469-4526
Service@FleetRep.net - www.FleetRep.net
Steel MIG Welders
Fleet Repair Solutions LLC strives to provide honest, timely and reliable services and sales across our multiple locations including Grantville, PA, Allentown, PA and Atlanta, GA. Our Company provides large transportation companies with tractor & trailer maintenance solutions, collision repair and heavy-duty parts sales.
We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We have an immediate opening for Steel MIG Welders!
What we offer:
- Full-time position – 40 working hours
- Pay from $18-$28 per hour Based on Experience
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 5-10 Paid Days Off per year, accrued after 1 year of employment
- Up to a $2.00 per hour increase after 90 days
- Up to a $5,200.00 Performance Bonus Available Every Year
- Weekly Paychecks with direct deposit
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Health Reimbursement Account (up to $6,000.00 per year)
- Free Life insurance ($10,000.00)
- Free Short-Term Disability insurance
- Free Long-Term Disability insurance
- Free AD/D insurance
- Uniform allowance (up to $525.00 per year)
- Education Reimbursement for you and your spouse (up to $5,000.00 per year)
- Tool allowance (up to $500.00 per year)
Apply Online, Call, or Stop by Today!
(833) Go-Fleet (463-5338) Ext.1012
Responsibilities – Steel MIG Welder:
- Read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics and drawings.
- Install liftgates by applying MIG welding methods.
- Operate Industrial Equipment including but not limited to; Plasma Cutter, Cutting Torch and Forklift or any other Material Handling Equipment necessary.
- General Metal Fabrication.
- Perform final finishes on the liftgates.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements - Steel MIG Welder:
- Minimum of 1 year of prior Welding experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s license, preferred.
- Must acquire all basic hand tools, mechanical tools and Welding Equipment (i.e. Welding Hood).
- Must be able to use and read a tape measure accurately.
- Will consider Beginner’s, Intermediate, or Master’s level of understanding in the Steel MIG Welding Process.
- The ability to hook up 12v wiring and the hydraulic systems is a plus.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Maintain a high moral standing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include felony background, * driving record, and drug screen.
(*Criminal offenses do not necessarily disqualify you from employment opportunities.)