The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience. The position builds rapport through customer interactions. This position gives customer suggestions to increase basket size for the company.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and build rapport to establish repeat business
- Show merchandise that provides solutions to Customers' needs
- Understand store operations as it relates to register transactions, freight processing, merchandise placement and product replenishment
- Assist in floor moves, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include nights and weekends.