Who We Are
At Flav, we are innate creators who find satisfaction in chasing what has never been done before. We believe that quality, taste, and experience matter. Our mission is to deliver the best cannabis experience by combining our obsession for innovation, knowledge of cannabis science, and precision product processes. Our trusted brand sources the world's finest ingredients to offer our consumers over 1,600 unique items that cover a full spectrum of product categories.
As we continue to grow the ever-expanding Flav family, we are seeking an enthusiastic, driven Outside Sales Representative in the Denver, CO area. As an integral part of our Sales team, the ideal candidate is responsible for growing total sales volume within the assigned regional territory through servicing existing accounts, sourcing new sales opportunities with retailers where the Flav brands are not currently carried, and staying up-to-date on industry standards and expectations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Aggressively prospect and close new accounts within the Denver, CO region.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with Marketing and management based on relevant market, product and industry trends.
- Develop strong rapport with retailer management, purchasing staff and budtenders to secure product orders and high visibility placement within the store.
- Perform regular, on-going product training to budtenders to educate on the Flav product lines.
- Partner with Brand Ambassadors to schedule and execute retail promotional events that build customers’ brand awareness.
- Maintain and continue to grow closed/current accounts.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Flav’s products, our business and the cannabis industry.
- Ability to easily engage with a variety of individuals and groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to eloquently speak to the Flav brand
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and pipeline management
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to persuade others to your point of view
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in a business or communications discipline highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of proven, highly successful sales experience in industries that are adjacent to cannabis, or cannabis-specific product knowledge. Tobacco, alcohol, food/beverage, medical device, pharmaceutical sales, or related industry also preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM systems
- Experience with Repsly preferred
- Knowledge of cannabis products, trends, and experience in the cannabis industry highly desired
- Willingness to travel and drive regularly
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess valid Colorado MED badge
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.