- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time MDS Coordinator to join our team of exceptional and motivated directors and caregivers.
Job Description : POSITION SUMMARY: Manages the overall process and tracking of all Medicare/Medicaid case-mix documents in order to assure appropriate reimbursement for services provided within the Center. Conducts concurrent MDS reviews to assure achievement of maximum allowable categories. He/she will integrate information from nursing, dietary, social services, restorative, rehabilitation and physician services to ensure appropriate reimbursement.
Qualifications : SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current RN licensure in the state in which employment occurs is required. 2. One year of long term care clinical nursing experience is desired. 3. Experience with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, MDS completion, clinical resource utilization and/or case management is highly desirable. 4. Experience with basic computer technology.
Our excellent benefit offerings helps makes us an employer of choice which include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits; Accident, Critical Illness and Short Term Disability
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off.
We care about the safety and well-being of our residents and team members. Our company’s COVID-19 Vaccination policy requires employees prior to beginning work:
- Must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status, and
- If vaccinated, must provide valid proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, and
- Must be up-to-date per CDC guidelines, or
- Have been granted or have a pending request for an exemption, or
- Have been identified as having a temporary COVID-19 vaccination delay and provided an approved accommodation.
Flatrock River Lodge
AddressJohnson Creek, WI
Get fresh MDS Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.