Founded in 1991, FlatRate Moving® introduced a novel concept - offering the highest levels of customer experience for an all-inclusive and unwavering Guaranteed Price. FlatRate Moving has committed itself to being a beacon of, and setting the benchmark for, integrity and quality service within an otherwise unreliable industry. Building upon its success as New York City’s largest moving company, FlatRate Moving has since expanded its operations both nationally and internationally.
FlatRate Moving is seeking a Sales Support Specialist who will be primarily responsible for capturing incoming potential. The Sales Support Specialist will be the first contact for potential clients and will be responsible for determining how to best service the customer. The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for creating files and scheduling appointments for our Onsite Department. The Sales Support Specialist is expected to provide top-notch customer service by quickly and efficiently servicing the client.
**We offer paid training ($600/week for 4 weeks)**
· Contact clients who have requested a quote from our website.
· Answer phone calls from new, current, and returning customers.
· Determining whether the client’s move requires an in-home evaluation
· Work directly with the client to schedule an in-home visit that fits the schedule of both the client and the relocation specialist
· Heavy appointment scheduling within a 60 miles radius from Los Angeles and the Bay Area
· Maintain and exceed monthly appointment and conversion quotas
· Understand the functions of all departments to determine who best services the client
· Create and maintain a healthy and positive attitude contributing to an exceptional work environment for your colleagues
· Maintain knowledge of all FlatRate policies, technology, and processes
· Participate in required schedule meetings and continuing education opportunities
· Strong supervisory skills
· Sharp listening skills
· Excellence in spoken communications
· Keen sense of accuracy
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong work ethic
· Some college preferred
- Must be available to work in office and on weekends
- Must be able to read maps
- Strong Sense of direction is a MUST
Compensation and Benefits:
· Paid Training ($600/week for 4 weeks)
· Performance based weekly compensation program
· Performance based monthly compensation bonus
· Health, Dental, Bonuses and Paid Vacation.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Support Specialist” in the subject line.