Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria in Meridian, ID is looking for one assistant manager to join our 47 person strong team. We are located on 6700 N. Linder #192. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable. Must be available nights and weekends.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $14.00 - $14.50/hour.
About Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria: At Flatbread, we stay true to the culinary traditions of Neapolitan pizza while also crafting new flavors and dishes to satisfy and inspire your palate.It’s not just the 800-degree wood-burning ovens from Naples warming our guests, but the spirit of our team and soul of our urban industrial interiors. Learn more about us at www.flatbreadpizza.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.