* Please apply for this position by visiting our website, www.flatbranchhomeloans.com, or by copying & pasting the below URL into the address bar:
This position is responsible for providing our internal and external customers excellent customer service handling inbound and outbound calls/customer contact within Investor guidelines. Along with processing customer transactions, researching customer inquiries and collecting payments for past due mortgage accounts. This position may also encompass different tasks from other areas within the Servicing Department.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate communication and coordinating with other departments as needed to resolve inquires.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with our mortgage customers by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty.
- First point of contact, responsible for answering and resolving inbound calls from our mortgage customers, Loan officers and or other departments.
- Perform outbound collection calls and/or create correspondence regarding agency specific loans: FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA/USDA.
- Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquires.
- May generate reports and or complex project work as needed.
- Processing routine to complex customer transactions and account maintenance.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and obtains clarification.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Responds to customer correspondence, types letter, prepares forms, and other documents.
- Assists with annual escrow analysis and year end statements.
- Coordinates and processes payoff requests for various title companies or customers.
- Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Flat Branch expects characteristics that encompass strong work ethic, dependability, team-oriented approach and always maintaining a positive attitude.
- 1-2 years of customer service required
- 1-2 years of mortgage servicing or mortgage collection experience preferred
- The equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Communication /Language Skills:
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language; Spanish (or other languages) helpful. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, coworkers/peers, and other employees of the organization. Communicate through e-mail, good typing, spelling, and written communication skills are necessary.
**Position is full time, benefit eligible (Health Insurance after 30 days, 401k after 90 days), paid holidays, 10 vacation and 5 personal days per year, and participation in our profit share program.