**Please apply for this position through our website, www.flatbranchhomeloans.com/careers, or by copying & pasting the below URL into the address bar:
The Loan Officer Assistant will assist & support their Senior Mortgage Banker(s) (SMB) in the origination of residential real estate loans. This support role is critical in facilitating data processing, along with analysis of documents necessary to qualify and submit client files to the Operations Department. The candidate will be working hand in hand behind the scenes with the SMB in following protocol while offering and developing a timely & efficient workflow to maximize and prioritize every aspect of origination support activities. Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines on each task is imperative.
- Support & collaborate with all of Flat Branch Operations Staff (i.e. Processing, Underwriting, Closing, Post-Closing, Shipping and Secondary).
- Establish & implement comprehensive and marketing strategies to drive business development, build strong client relationships, and support the Senior Mortgage Banker in building strong realtor and client relationships.
- Management of Mortgage Returns and all of its functions (i.e. data entry, campaign facilitation, emails, phone calls, letters and anything else deemed necessary and/or appropriate).
- Create, implement, and manage necessary procedures to maximize team efficiency and provide tools for success (i.e. pipeline progression and workflow)
- Gather, analyze, upload and label all necessary documentation into the Encompass e-folder.
- Timely follow up of critical documents from clients in order to facilitate a timely closing.
- Data entry, facilitating credit pulls, running of DU/LP and GUS through our LOS
- Setting appointments and/or organizing business related gatherings
- Enhance relationships with clients and strategic referral partners via marketing documents.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience with mortgage loans, required
- Technical proficiencies with various software programs, desired
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn while picking things up in a timely manner simultaneously
**Position is full time, benefit eligible (Health Insurance after 30 days, 401k after 90 days), paid holidays, 10 vacation and 5 personal days per year.
Flat Branch Home Loans
Why Work Here?**To apply for any of our available positions, please visit our website: https://www.flatbranchhomeloans.com/careers
Family-oriented culture with great benefits!