PAY: $50,000 annual salary plus up to $30,000 Commission + Bonus.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K Match.
TO APPLY: Only through this ad please, email your resume and DO NOT contact our website.
This role is Heavy Sales for a really fun product line. With amusement parks, concert venues, sporting events and more ALL in our backyard, business is booming with no end in sight. This role is ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT + provide the greatest Customer Service possible. Turn first-time customers into loyal, repeat clients!
Please apply if you are...
...a RELATIONSHIP BUILDER who can MAXIMIZE sales, while keeping happy our existing book of clients.
...a "people person" with exceptional interpersonal skills and wonderful work ethic.
...someone CONFIDENT running the show for indecisive customers.
...someone who wants to stay and grow with an innovative company + appreciates job security.
HOURS: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM w/ 1-hour lunch break. Full time, Monday through Friday.
- Come in PROMPT each morning to answer calls, questions and organize orders. LOTS of order details.
- Make outgoing + take incoming sales calls.
- Have a SMILE-AND-DIAL attitude please, and be able to communicate effectively, efficiently and intelligently through phone, email and chat.
- Assist Sales Manager with customer service and client relations.
- Sales and Customer Service - only the best! Our customers are #1.
- Pay very close attention to details. Deadlines are tight and need constant attention.
- Enter orders as they come in.
- Calculate shipping quotes for customers.
- Cooperate with co-workers to create shipping labels, enter orders and take care of the customers as needed.
- Follow up with hot leads - keep notes when someone shows interest but is not yet ready to buy.
- Respond to emails, type up Word documents, basic admin duties.
- Know how to delegate duties when in need of help.
- Possibly attend trade shows after growing with our company.
QUALITIES we seek in you:
- Comfortable speaking and connecting with clients both on the phone and in-person.
- Ability to close sales.
- Pleasant phone voice.
- Diligent follow-up, good keeping in touch with clients over the long run.
- Willing to learn from others about products, procedures, etc.
- Dedicated worker who enjoys being productive and getting the job done.
- Accountability and willingness to make important decisions on your own.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Good with Excel.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Tidy organizational skills.
- Types at least 60 WPM.
- 10 Key data entry ACCURACY.
- Can multi-task with ease.
- Bilingual a plus.
More ABOUT US:
- A pleasant office-warehouse-combo, constantly busy, off the 5 Fwy, next to the Burbank Airport.
- Seasonal products are a big part of our biz, so we need someone RELIABLE, who can be present and available to work AROUND HOLIDAYS, Black Friday for instance.
- OT may be required at times – ability to be flexible as season requires.
- Some travel is a possibility, informal product presentations at client location or here in office.
- If you know how to hustle, are not easily intimidated and don't miss work often, you will THRIVE here.
Please Note EXCESSIVE TARDINESS and BEING ABSENT OFTEN is not tolerated here.
Those with interruptions outside the office, please do not apply.