IT Systems Engineer (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: This position will be part of the IT Infrastructure team and responsible for ensuring the functionality and stability of Flash Global computer systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Strategic planning of new or existing system needs, mainly focused on current premise-based distributed server and future cloud computing
- Microsoft Server OS, Microsoft Office 365, VMware and Veeam backup administration.
- Monitor system performance and provide periodic assessments of the infrastructure environment.
- Ensure that corporate defined SLA and uptime requirements are maintained.
- Communicate to IT management any issues or findings.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Provide support to incident and problem management as needed, including after hours on-call.
- Understanding of business continuity plan and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- 5-10 years of experience supporting a mid-size to large infrastructure.
- Possesses a collaborative and team-oriented approach with strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with technologies including Windows Server, SAN, TCP/IP networking, performance, and systems administration.
- Experience with identity management platforms, such as OKTA.
- Experience in Windows PowerShell for use in administration, automation, and monitoring, including DevOps
- Cloud computing administration, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Experience with SQL Server administration preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Relevant certifications a plus.
WHO WE ARE
Flash Global is the leading authority on worldwide, end-to-end service supply chain solutions. We are focused on excellent service to our worldwide customers. Our employees are family to us so we offer full-time work with regular hours, paid time off, health insurance benefits and a generous retirement plan.
- Generous time off policy (up to 104 hours) stay with us awhile & get 5 weeks PTO!
- 15 Company paid Holidays (no waiting period)
- 4 Floating Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Free Medical plan available)
- Health and Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and Long-term disability
- Employer Paid Accident & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match of up to 2% of your annual salary
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off to Vote
- Paid Jury Duty
- Corporate discount with Lifetime Fitness
- Up to 17% discount with Verizon Wireless
- Perks at Work account (access to 1,500 merchant discounts)
FLASH GLOBAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ADA and Reasonable Accommodation
An applicant with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, if needed, to enable the applicant to apply for the job and take part in the job interview. A written request for a reasonable accommodation must be made. We reserve the right to request a physician’s statement supporting the accommodation request.
TechnologyView all jobs at Flash Global
Get fresh Hybrid Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.