Looking for enthusiastic individuals experienced or willing to learn pest and wildlife control.
Learn how to get rid of bugs, eliminate rodents, exclude and trap squirrels and raccoons.
Must have a clean driver's license, ability to lift 50lbs, and to climb ladders up to 3 storys.
Flexible hours, overtime available
- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Ensure the house or building is empty when the product is applied.
- Air out residence after application.
- Identify damage to property.
- Inspect the property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Access infested locations.
- Cut or bore into buildings to access infested areas.
- Pore pesticides over the location.
- Clean and remove pesticides after application.
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of the infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment.
- Clean and remove blockages to facilitate application.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Manage workers involved in the application.
- Check for possible leaks or exposure.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Power-spray chemicals onto surfaces.
Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests. Identifies pest problem and appropriate solution applies chemical or trap and removes dead rodents.
Flash cares about environmental quality in your school
We offer non-chemical services and care about environmental quality while removing pests.
What do we use?
Integrated pest management. I.P.M. for short.
Flash Exterminating is Fast, Reliable and Experienced!
Flash Exterminating continue tso set high standards for ourselves so that our customers receive the best possible service. Our technicians are certified by the state and knowledgeable of the latest in pest control techniques, which enables us to customize effective treatment plans for every situation.