EXPERIENCED HVAC Service Technician:
$2,500 SIGNING BONUS BASED ON EXPERIENCE - We offer growth and opportunity and no layoffs!
A great place to work since 1949!!! Flame Furnace is one of the largest residential and commercial heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical companies in South East Michigan. We have been voted “Best Contractor to Work For” by ACHR News and have won the “National Contractor of the Year” award. Our culture is defined in our company motto “We are in business to help people” and in our Core Values:
1. Always do the right thing
2. Follow through on commitments
3. Look, act and think like a professional
4. Consider the team in all you do
5. Our success will come from taking care of the customer
If you see yourself as a fit and want to have a career, not just a job, then you have found your home.
· Friendly, service minded professional
· Has a genuine interest in the safety and comfort of our clients
· Can effectively communicate solutions to problems
· Has a long-term interest in this industry and never quits learning
· MINIMUM 4 YEARS of field experience on residential or commercial equipment
· H.S. Diploma or GED with additional training in HVAC
· EPA Certification is required
· Skilled at servicing heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment as well as related accessories. Commercial equipment up to 30 tons
· Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical exam
Flame Furnace will provide a competitive compensation and benefits package to the candidate selected including family medical, dental and vision options, tuition reimbursement, a scholarship opportunity for dependents, paid NATE testing, paid holidays and vacations, generous spiff programs, 401K plan, company truck, uniforms, major tool replacement, cell phone, computer and ongoing technical and customer contact skills training.
Flame Furnace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.