- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our busy digital marketing agency is seeking a part-time digital marketer who is familiar with web development, inbound marketing, SEO, social media and modern best practices. This is a work-from-home position with flexible hours set by you, but major bonus if you can meet in person in our office in Arlington Heights, IL (near Chicago) once per month. This role will involve approximately 20 hours per week.
- Analyzing a web site's content, information architecture, design and marketing assets to identify opportunities for improvement
- Conducting site audits, content audits, SEO audits and competitive analyses
- Developing, pitching and executing marketing strategies, content strategies or tactical plans for clients
- Conducting keyword research and creating new keyword lists
- Completing search engine optimization tasks, including on-page optimization, backlink campaigns and working with our development team to ensure that technical SEO tasks are completed
- Writing and publishing effective content for web pages, conversion paths (CTA, landing page, thank you page, form), emails, blogs, social media, etc. and managing writers who will do so
- Creating lead magnets and offers that get results using Canva, Venngage, Photoshop or other tools
- Identifying, tweaking or creating calls to action
- Planning, creating and optimizing paid ad campaigns if you have PPC experience (not required for this role, but let us know if you do have these skills)
- Basic troubleshooting of web site issues and working with our development team and clients to get them resolved
- Responding to client emails, including urgent emails and help desk tickets, on a daily basis
- Answering incoming phone calls on your Ring Central phone line (calls can be answered via Ring Central desktop app, mobile app or cell phone) during working hours
- Attending calls during regular business hours without background noise
- Occasionally working after hours or on weekends - for example, to chat with our offshore developers, to help with a site launch or to troubleshoot a client emergency such as a site going down.
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or HubSpot required (please describe your experience in your cover letter)
- At least three years of experience creating web site pages, landing pages, forms, emails and blog posts using WordPress or HubSpot
- We prefer experience with MailChimp (please state this in your cover letter, since we do a lot of MailChimp emails and templates)
- At least one year of experience with search engine optimization
- Experience creating, publishing and monitoring social media posts
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Leadpages, Pardot or Camtasia a major plus (please state in your cover letter if you are familiar with any or all of those)
- Must be comfortable communicating with our clients using a Flair email address, a Flair phone number or our help desk on a daily basis
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients at all levels of multinational organizations
- Must be comfortable communicating with other Flair team members via Skype, Teamwork, email and phone calls on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with a geographically dispersed team
We would love to hear from you if you meet many or all of the above criteria. Chicago area or U.S. candidates preferred, but not required. Native English speaking and writing proficiency required.
Flair Interactive ServicesWhy Work Here?
Busy digital marketing agency with lots of flexibility
We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced virtual environment, and our main office is located in Arlington Heights. Candidates who are able to work in the Flair office at least 1-2 days per month preferred.
3400 W. Stonegate Blvd. #101Arlington Heights, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Flair Interactive Services