Must be experienced.
This position reports to the Manager of Pharmacy Operations and is responsible for conducting and coordinating multiple facets of the prescription drug prior authorization (PA) process. The duties associated with this position include PA order entry, updating PAs within the Pharmacy claims system, tracking and reporting of PA activity and processing of PA notifications to Providers and patients. The position requires a working knowledge and familiarity with prescription drugs. The position works closely with Neighborhood’s Medical Management, Pharmacist and Customer Service staff. The position requires excellent verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in an organized, timely, efficient and thorough manner.
- Experience in Pharmacy, Pharmacy administration or Pharmacy claims processing
- Independent in problem solving and task management
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, word processing)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
Strong verbal communication skills
- Valid Certified Pharmacy Technician Rhode Island license
Hours: Monday through Friday 37.50 hours weekly
Candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Flagship Staffing Services
Why Work Here?Full service staffing firm providing direct hire, contract, temporary to hire and temporary employment opportunities.
Team Oriented Company