*****Seeking an experience/professional part time administrative assistant.
- ********Experience working in the construction industry 1 year plus.
Marketing experience helpful.
Must pass a background check. 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Responsible for performing technical and administrative office duties and tasks. This includes but is not limited to answering phone and taking messages, create meetings, generate meeting minutes, etc.
- Assist project managers with construction documentations. This includes but is not limited to developing invitations to bid, contacting contractors, and obtaining quotes, generate subcontracts, maintain submittal information for final O&M manual, etc. This requires maintaining positive vendor and client relationships.
- Create and maintain project file information into and manage the digital project database.
- Assist with marketing efforts. This includes but is not limited to, developing social media postings, solicitation searches, aid on proposals, etc.
- Must be highly organized and can work independently
- Ability to work well with others, showing flexibility and good listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail with constant consideration of spelling, grammar and quality.
- Ability to work under pressure with competing schedule demands.
- Ability to switch gears frequently and smoothly.
- Organizational, time management and project prioritization skills.
- Detailed oriented.
Flagship Staffing Services
Why Work Here?Full service staffing firm providing direct hire, contract, temporary to hire and temporary employment opportunities.
Team Oriented Company