*** Apply by emailing cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020. Please state if applying for full- or part-time employment. ***
Flagship Publishing in Windsor, Colorado, is hiring full-time and part-time Advertising Account Managers. With three bimonthly statewide magazines, we always have a sales deadline around the corner. We’re looking for bright and hardworking team players who are highly organized, efficient and excited to learn and grow in a fast-paced workplace.
Job Duties of Advertising Account Manager
- Prospect, pitch and close advertising sales for three bimonthly magazines (Colorado Life, Nebraska Life, Utah Life)
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns to targeted business audiences in multiple states
- Write email campaigns, direct marketing packages and individualized sales proposals
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients through phone, mail, email and in-person (light travel required)
- Perform conversational-based client needs analysis
- Assist clients in developing their own marketing campaigns in our publications
- Log notes, orders and other data into CRM
- Other duties as assumed, assigned and developed
Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, communications, journalism, English or applicable fields of study
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams/SharePoint
- CRM experience (Magazine Manager, Salesforce, etc.)
- A demonstrated aptitude for and comfort selling, though no prior media sales experience is necessary
- Professional organizational habits
- A penchant for processes
- Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Daily drive to succeed
- Problem-solving skills
- A joy in helping other
Pay & Benefits
We believe in taking care of our employees so they can focus on doing right by our clients. As such, we offer a healthy salary for our sales positions with annual bonuses for reaching personal and team goals. Full-time employees also receive a company-sponsored retirement, vacation, holidays, paid sick time, maternity leave and continuing education reimbursement. There is opportunity for advancement – in pay and responsibilities – at our growing company.
To apply, see instructions at the top of this post.
Why Work Here?We publish subscriber print magazines that explore the life and culture of our states – Nebraska, Colorado and Utah. We work hard, we help each other and we love our readers and advertisers who support us in our creative pursuits.
We hire curious, creative, helpful and hardworking people.