People & Culture Generalist III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Flagship. At Flagship Biosciences, we are dedicated to improving the health of patients everywhere by pioneering the most advanced tissue image analysis, clinical support, and diagnostics services that help pharmaceutical companies develop the solutions to treat, manage, and cure the world’s most challenging medical conditions. Flagship develops its analytic and infrastructure technology in-house, providing truly unique capabilities not available anywhere else in the market. None of this can be done without a strong, talented team of people dedicated to moving medicines forward.
Our Cultural Values
- Smart and Hungry: We simplify complex problems. We are never satisfied and we love to learn.
- Find a Way: We find solutions for any problem. We must collaborate to win.
- Get the Right Stuff Done: The right strategy and execution to positively impact patients’ lives.
- Respect: Open communication, refer to the expert but respect equal say at the table.
The Human Resources Generalist III supports the People & Culture Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource department. The HR Generalist assists in managing the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The People Generalist III carries out assigned responsibilities in the following functional areas: Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), payroll, employee relations, training and development, benefits, HR department development, and recruiting.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Works closely with site leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and improve retention.
- Supports recruitment activities within the assigned line of business, ensuring a high caliber of talent for current and future needs.
- Identify legal requirements and governmental reporting regulations and ensure policies are in compliance with all Federal and State laws.
- Recommends and assists with new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect the continual improvement in efficiency of the organization.
- Supports learning and development activities on-site including new hire orientation, HR training and programming and outreach-led activities.
- Timely and accurate delivery of payroll for Flagship-RTP
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- PHR, SPHR, or other HR related certification preferred
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to assess problems and communicate solutions
- Experience in employee relations, HR generalist duties, and/or HR specialist duties, policy implementation and labor/employment law
- Coaching, counseling, and influencing of leaders in the areas of organization development, employee relations, performance management, progressive discipline, and career development
- Self-confident and able to act as role model of company values
- Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance
- Considerable knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to present confidently
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Health (100% company-paid for employee only on the lowest base plan)
- Dental (100% company-paid for employee only)
- Vision (100% company-paid for employee only)
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Company-paid STD & LTD
- Company-paid Basic Life & AD&D
- Voluntary life, AD&D, and accident insurance
- Generous PTO/Sick Leave & Flex PTO
- 8 company-paid holidays
- Paid-time off for bereavement, jury duty, voting
- 401k (match up to 4%)
- Employee assistance program
- Legal Shield & ID Shield
- Education assistance
- Professional development program
Get fresh Flagship Facility Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.