Fladger Associates Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator in the Gaithersburg, MD area.
- Supports the Global Clinical Supply Chain team to ensure the delivery of Clinical material and associated information to meet the agreed Clinical demand.
- The CSCC supports GCSC team with task-based activities
- Task activities related to manufacturing of drug substance, drug product and packaged supplies including:
- API order form creation
- Bulk Drug order form creation
- Packing Order Creation
- Links Reports
- Pre and post batch record review and release for primary and secondary packing jobs
- IRT Upload
- Release activities, such as T cards.
- Management of Documentation pertaining to SCM activities including:
- ANGEL documentation uploading
- Electronic Trial Master File documentation archiving
- Supporting RFQ updates with systems data
- Invoice checking
- Ensuring continuous supply of Clinical Material to patients by completing the following activities:
- Temperature Control Monitor tracking
- Complaints management
- Smart Supplies activities as instructed by SCM
- Raise and track shipment requests - manual and IRT
- Tracking activities as requested by SCM
- Utilize SCM systems to support SCM activities:
- IRT system
- Work with multiple customers and stakeholders internally and externally.
- Follows SHE and GMP standards and is personally accountable for these areas within own work.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of related experience.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fladger Associates