Part-Time Sales Associate
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Seeking enthusiastic retail team players - join our Fjällräven Sales Associate team in Boston, MA!
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of Fjällräven, enjoy benefits like:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Financial wellness program
- Paid Time Off
- Full-time employees: Medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- Focus on sustainability
The wage range for this role is $16-19 per hour.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a retail ambassador, you will promote core values including:
- Nature - Connect people to nature and protect our planet's natural systems.
- Economy - Innovate durable, high-quality products
- Society - Be a responsible corporate citizen
- Wellbeing - Respect individuals and encourage development
This part-time sales associate role is in our Boston - Newbury retail store, reporting to the Store Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Fjällräven Sales Associates support retail operations and core values by:
- Assisting customers with education and demonstrations
- Embodying brand values
- Handling transactions and orders
- Collaborating for excellent customer service
- Stocking products and assisting with deliveries
- Maintaining store appearance
- Providing assistance on the store floor and in storage areas
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong customer service and kindness
- Reliable and organized
- Problem-solver and learner
- Passionate about sustainability and the outdoors
- Flexible with shifts that may vary with the season and with business needs
Since 1960, Fjällräven has connected people to nature with quality gear. We organize events and promote outdoor challenges. We address climate change's impact and preserve nature through sustainability efforts.
Join a 60-year legacy of making nature accessible and inspiring outdoor passion. Ready for the adventure? Apply today for our Sales Associate role!
Fenix Outdoor and Fjällräven celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.